|Kaycee Caitlin Rice|
|Birthdate||October 21, 2002|
|Hometown||Los Angeles, California|
|School Grade||Class of 2018|
|Profession|| Dancer |
|Affiliations|| Daniel Hoff Agency |
Bloc Talent Agency
|Dance Studios|| Studio 13 Dance Studio (2009-2016) |
Candy Apple's Dance Center (guest)
|Friends and Family|
|Parents|| Laura Rice (Mother) |
Brad Rice (Father)
Janelle Ginestra-Adams (Mama Beast)
William Adams (Papa Beast)
|Siblings|| Kylie Rice |
|Friends|| Victoria Caban |
Shengela Laquifa Wadley
Kenneth San Jose
|Pets||owns a dog|
At the age of 10, Kaycee did a "Werk" routine for a national dance competition, choreographed by former star dancer Tricia Miranda, which she won. Pop singer Katy Perry somehow found the YouTube video of her very first hip-hop solo ever four months later and tweeted it to about 38,000,000 of her followers. After then she became an overnight internet sensation. She was the first dance kid ever went viral by a non-televised competition video and inspired the youth in 2013. She got immediately interviewed by CNN,  appeared on the Queen Latifah Show and some national newspapers and magazines wrote articles about her, plus an exclusive interview with her entire family by UK's Daily Mail. The singer of the performance song "Werqin Girl", Shengela Laquifa Wadley, visited her in Simi Valley at Studio 13 Dance, which her mom owned,  to thank her for enormous boost in record selling.
Kaycee danced for TV shows and series, music and concept videos, classes and conventions assistance, teaching, commercials and live stage performances. Since joining ImmaBEAST in 2014 , she is considered full professional, in the sense of child labor laws allowed it.
She got most fame by dancing or starring on many hours of class routines and concept videos in high quality with some of Los Angeles' most influential and established choreographers with millions of hits over the years.
With the age of 15, Weirdo has had already a thumb thick productive and professional record, with a level of summarizing highlights that many professional dancers cannot match at the end of their careers, such as; performing on the TV broadcast with most watchers in American history, 120 millions plus 80,000 in the arena, the 2015 Super Bowl XLIX halftime show, side-by-side with Katy Perry and Missy Elliott with the age of 12; she's also been on the Oscars (2014) and featured in the music video for "All About That Bass" by Meghan Trainor (2.2 billions hits in 2018) with the age of 11. Performing on the stage with Justin Bieber and Janet Jackson with the age of 13; and many more. In 2018, she announced trying to get more focus on an acting career in future, but dancing remains her main passion. She wants to be on a movie or getting a permanent role in a TV series and is working hard for it to get there.
Kaycee was a guest dancer on the fifth season of Dance Moms and Nickelodeon's School of Rock TV series and The Fuller House. She got her first acting main role on Disney's short film How to catch a ghost and since December 3, 2019 she is playing Avery in Brat TVs new series Sunnyside Up. 
She did commercials, for instance, for Walmart and Nike. She gets first dance kid ever sponsored by Nike, running her own campaign and had been allowed to design her own shoe for them - design Weirdo.
She got the nickname "Weirdo" by her mom to describe the not normal behavior of her daughter, which she accepted and made it to her personal philosophy - "Be yourself and be weird." aka have self-esteem and be self-confident and don't care what others think. It seems that Kaycee was a busily student of Bruce Lee's philosophy. She runs a small wearing enterprise first the slogan "Weirdo - Just be you.", managed by her mom, which became much more than a fan merchandiser.
Weirdo got online home schooled since 6th grade  and got A-s straight in first semester of 10th grade, showing she has much more to offer than just a high career IQ. Her favorite subject was math. She finds it quite challenging. She also started writing poems in 2018 and has a talent for drawing; especially cartoons. She graduated in 2018.
Kaycee is literally famous for being humble and not to take off by success, start bragging or being cocky, even if false modesty seems sometimes ridiculous. Her parents and choreographers conventionalized her to keep ground-standing. If she wants to compare with someone else, she should trying the girl in the mirror or on video. But that was exactly what led to her popularity. Always smiling, in good mood and supportive. She is trying to keep a permanent positive outlook to the world. Her new dance partner Sean Lew said about her "Try bowling with her. She left a trail of glitter and unicorns!"  Kindness is her number one must-have feature; for herself and others. This got public interest, because people were asking how a shy and innocent girl deals with the fact, that she was suddenly dragged into an huge spotlight of public eye by Katy Perry's tweet without asking. But she took it cool and ground-standing when "the microphones were pressed in her face" since she was ten. She had never hard feelings about that. On the contrary, she is very thankful that Katy launched her career, mined so many opportunities for her and to quote "being on a crazy ride" ever since.
Kaycee also dances many years as philanthropist, such as for http://www.idance4acure.org, and supporting to fight childhood cancer. Due her engagement and popularity, and those of many other dancers and choreographers, the funds rise very well, financing research and treatments for children with cancer and she personally has had spent some time with kids diagnosed cancer. Other engagements by her went public are http://www.mda.org  and the http://lilysarahgrace.org/  .
Kaycee began dancing when she was four in a half years old and began competing when she was five years old. Her mother founded "Studio 13" in Simi Valley, where Kaycee grow up, when she was seven years old, to keep up with her basic training; and had to close it seven years later at August 31, 2016 for multiple reasons. Kaycee went daily strait after school (before homeschooling) to the studio for training. Sometimes until late into the evening when her mom was closing the studio.
She is trained in various styles of dancing - ballet, tap, jazz, lyrical, tumbling, acro and her strongest suits contemporary and hip-hop. Her favorite style was tap when she was younger,  but It has changed to contemporary and hip-hop later. But she loves actually all styles of dancing and finds challenging to adapt on different styles. Her former partner Gabe De Guzman described: "She picks up choreography really quickly—and she can do any style of dance you throw at her." And DanceSpirit wrote: "Armed with limitless flexibility and a natural expressive quality, Kaycee carved out her place in the competition world as a versatile technical dancer."  Her back flexibility combined with her without-first-sign spin and turn combinations with smooth transitions ending in accentuated fierce moves with not too much power became to a kind of trademark of her dance. Derek Hough, who was not used to watch Kaycee stated in The Duels round of World of Dance Season 2: "First of all, your back bend over there, the moment ... *showing move* ... the turn around, was sick, absolute stunning!" She made a stretching routine video, to show how she kept that flexibility. Gabe described her with "She's like Elastigirl from The Incredibles. She's that flexible." Her new partner Sean Lew stated: "She has no bones."  But actually he should know better after experiencing Weirdo's martial arts unplugged - she has a Blue Belt in Tae Kwon Do - during rehearsals of World of Dance by getting it twice in the testicles and one time straight in his head with her leg, of course accidentally.  Like most top professionals she has an incredible musicality. Everything is on time in a fraction of second with fierce accentuation, body language and face expression.
According Tricia Miranda's rule "Stop dancing! Start performing!" she is going into class with the attitude, she is on stage and never is holding back. Weirdo is watching the mirror to the minimum and gets full focus on the camera in front of her. That's why on hundreds of videos she is performing she looks like live-on-stage show casing and these videos got up to 60M+ views at the end of 2018.   Soon people are realizing that headlining new videos by "ft. Kaycee Rice" could be always good for a couple millions of additional hits.  - One million hits equals to at least $2,000 USD income as a YouTube Partner Program member. - Those have given Kaycee world fame by name, way before her NBC World of Dance performances with Sean Lew and makes her a permanent viral phenomenon beginning at the end of 2016 when her mother had to shut down the studio and she massively took filmed classes in LA. And since working together with Sean as duet, they both doubled their individual popularity. DanceSpirit wrote after an interview with her: "I don't feel like I'm a big star," she says. "I'm just a normal person, who loves what she does, and loves sharing it with the world." Humble to the last. But actually, especially in the hip-hop community, Kaycee is already a viral star. By quality of performing. By quantity and variety of dances. And by quality and quantity of getting attention. Kaycee and some other kid dancers are literally a big economical influence on many video editors by making compilation and reaction videos from other videos of or by her, and those increase her popularity again.
In 2017, she was nominated for the Industry Dance Awards for favorite dancer 17 & under, together with Mackenzie Ziegler, Kalani Hilliker, Tate McRae, Bailey Sok and the winner Nia Frazier. At the end of the year, statistically in 2017, she is shown on 6 of the top 50 (12%) most viewed first release dance videos published on YouTube in 2017. 
In 2018, she competed with Sean Lew in season two of NBC's World of Dance. Both were nominated for the Industry Dance Awards 2018 for most fierce dancer under 18, together with Charlize Glass, JT Church and the winner Eva Igo. As absolute surprise must be considered her nomination for a Streamys Award - The Oscars of Web - in the category Dance together with 1million Dance Studio, Dytto (Courtney Nicole Kelly), Kyle Hanagami and the winner Matt Steffanina with still sweet 15 years old. She also started teaching her first dance classes with her own choreography. All of her first three classes of about 80 dancers were sold out in advance. Two months later she was co-/assistant choreographer for Red Velvet's new music video "Really Bad Boy". At the end of the year, statistically in 2018, her fans were able to watch every fourth day a new taped dance by her (about 90 in total) and she is shown on 12 of the top 100 (12%) most viewed first release dance videos published on YouTube in 2018. 
In 2019, she won a Shorty Award in the category "Best in Dance". She was nominated together with Auti Kamal, Brittany Cavaco, Chelsie Hill, Cynthia Irobunda, Dytto, Fik-Shun, Jade Chynoweth, Justin Peck, Omar Z. Robles, Shiggy and The Kinjaz in her category.  On the same day she was performing the NBC World of Dance World Final intermezzo show on season three on air together with Sean Lew and Ian Eastwood while NE-YO was singing on stage. They got the honor to be in line with dance legends like Les Twins, Keone & Mari Madrid, Derek Hough, The Kinjaz, The Lab, Charity Anderson & Andres Peñate and Michael Dameski. While still 16 years old, in October, she had her first oversea class teaching - in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic! She was hanging out in the Caribbean for a convention weekend with her mom, Sean, her dance parents Will and Janelle, having a first class flight and of course, a meet & greet like every time. After a short pitstop at home she tried out Maui in Hawaii for a family and birthday week vacation after that.  After two taken classes in LA she changed the ocean again and joined Sean in Iceland at Reykjavík for his after-birthday family vacation.  - Before jet lack had vanished her next booking in France was confirmed and Kaycee leveled up to international dance teacher, while she appeared first time as a series regular as Avery James on Brat TV and took serious first step towards acting career. From the the End of 2018 until her Short Award in May 2019, she said she got some coolers and described the year as a roller coaster ride, but at the end of 2019 it seems she can watch her career form the top of the hill.
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Competition||Place Awards|
|2010||ABC's of Love||Tap||unknown||Starbound (Long Beach I)||1st in Junior Petite Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||1st in Junior Petite Solos|
|Starbound (Anaheim II)||3rd in Mini Competitive Solos|
|Cooties||Acrobatic Jazz||unknown||Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||3rd in Junior Petite Solos|
|Starbound (Long Beach I)||4th in Junior Petite Solos|
|2011||All About Me||Jazz||unknown||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||4th in Mini Competitive Solos|
|2012||Evil Gal||Jazz||unknown||KAR (Long Beach)||1st in Secondary 8 & Under Solos|
|Thunderstruck (Las Vegas)||1st in Junior Solos|
|Rainbow (Ontario I)||2nd in Elite Starz 9-11 Solos|
|Favorite Things||Lyrical||Unknown||NexStar (Upland)||2nd Overall NexStar Junior Solo|
Junior Miss NexStar
|2013||Black Widow||Jazz||Kristin Abbadini||Starbound (Redondo Beach)||9th in Junior Solos|
|Werk||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Nexstar||1st in Junior Solos|
|DaCara||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||KAR (Long Beach)||1st - Top Intermediate Solo 9-11|
|DaFace||Tap||Joy Mosman||Revolution (Upland)||Regional Junior Miss Revolution|
|Gone||Open||unknown||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||5th in Junior Competitive Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach II)||3rd in Junior Solos|
|OMG||Tap||unknown||KAR (Long Beach)||1st in Junior Solos|
|Starbound (Redondo Beach)||2nd in Junior Solos|
|2014||Flawless||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Thunderstruck||1st in Junior Solos|
|Revolution (Upland)||3rd in Blue 9-11 Solos|
|unknown||unknown||unknown||Revolution (Upland)||2nd in Junior Superstar Solos|
1st Runner-Up for Regional Junior Miss Superstar
|2015||Fine Objects||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Spotlight Dance Cup||1st in Teen Solos|
|Misdemeanor||Hip-Hop||unknown||Nextstar||1st in Nextstar Teen Solos|
|Talk||Open||Kristyn Abbadin||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||Diamond Winner|
|2016||Nerodia||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Rockstar||1st in Teen Solos|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||Diamond Winner|
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Other Dancer||Competition||Place Awards|
|2010||Car Wash Cuties||Jazz||unknown||Bailey Holt||Showstopper (Anaheim II)||4th in Mini Competitive Duet/Trio|
|2013||Monster||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Gabe De Guzman||The Pulse||Getting The Pulse Protégés|
|2014||This Is Us||Hip-Hop||unknown||Bailey Holt|
|2016||Control||Open||Zoi Tatopoulos||Gabe De Guzman|
|Gumball||Contemporary||Zoi Tatopoulos||Bailey Holt||Spotlight Dance Cup||Diamond Winners|
|Year||Dance Name||Dance Style||Choreographer||Other Dancers||Competition||Place Awards|
|2010||He's Back||Klaire Wolkensdorfer|
|Showstopper (Anaheim II)||10th in Mini Small Groups|
|2011||Here Comes Charlie||Kennedi Tichy|
|Showstopper (Anaheim II)||6th in Mini Small Groups|
|Jungle Love||Klaire Wolkensdorfer|
|Showstopper (Anaheim II)||7th in Mini Small Groups|
|2013||Beat Thieves||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Breanna Falls|
|Nextstar||1st in Junior Groups|
|Crazy Feet||Lexi Brosamle|
|Showstopper (Anaheim II)||2nd in Mini Small Groups|
|2014||Rough Riders||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda|| Kioni Gallagher|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||1st in Junior Groups|
|2015||Pink Friday||Hip-Hop||Tricia Miranda||Hayley Kassel|
|Starbound - National Talent Competition||1st Place - Teen Elite Group|
|Sassy Seven||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||Kinsley Holt|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||Ruby Winner - Junior Small Group|
|Six||Jazz||Kristyn Abbadini||Bailey Holt|
|Nextstar||1st in Junior Advanced Small Groups|
|Energy||2nd in Teen Small Groups|
|Showstopper (Anaheim II)||5th in Junior Large Groups|
|2016||That's Right||Hip-Hop||Allison Buczowski||Kioni Gallagher|
|Spotlight Dance Cup||1st in Teen Groups|
TV Competition ShowsEdit
America's Got TalentEdit
In 2014, Kaycee competed on season 9 of AGT with her dance partner Gabe De Guzman as Kaycee & Gabe. NBC had invited them to take the audition, after their "Monster" video on The Pulse on Tour went viral. But they were eliminated during Judgment Week.  Judge Howie Mandel voted "No", because he felt Gabe was much better than Kaycee. He did not know that she had a broken foot , because she did not tell. Otherwise she would not being allowed to perform on stage and had to let down Gabe.
tWitch & Allison's Kids Dance ChallengeEdit
In 2015, the duet with Gabe De Guzman was much more successful on The Ellen DeGeneres Show season 13, where they both won the prize to get a chance being on the Ellen show. At the beginning it was announced that just one kid was allowed on Ellen, but they danced together first round as duo, were been accepted, spitted up for next one    and at the end met each other as finalists.  However, tWitch & Allison were so amazed by their talent, that they had spoken with Ellen let them both on the show, but they didn't tell, until final duel was battled out. After then they had shown the kids a video of Ellen telling them the good news. On the show, they performed as a quartet with tWitch & Allison, after a short interview by Ellen.  Due their success they made it on the Jan 2016 cover of the DanceSpirit magazine. 
World of DanceEdit
In 2018, on the NBC World of Dance show season 2 she performed with her new partner Sean Lew as Sean & Kaycee, getting second in Divisional Final and they became one of the most popular acts of the show with a lot of special clips and interviews by NBC. They got huge laudation during the show. Jennifer Lopez eulogized them as with "If anyone in this competition can be called prodigies, it's Sean and his partner Kaycee." ... "You have a real talent" ..."technically perfect" ... "You move me in a way I cannot explain sometimes." and actually broke out into tears after Sean & Kaycee had the nerves to perform half of their qualifiers routine blindfolded in front of 8.5 million watchers (air day + 7 days) on national television later (taped 4 months before), making an huge impact in the dance community. Jenna Dewan stated in an interview later: "I swear to you, they are the future of choreography and dance." After first airing the adorable couple was no longer treated as dance stars, but as common celebrities, who pointed out that they are just best friends and not dating (yet). Below are the scores of the rounds they participated in.
|Duels Round (Grimey)|
|Sean & Kaycee||93.3|
|The Cut (Can I Be Him)|
|Divisional Final (The Way I Do)|
Professional Stage Credits and Convention AssistanceEdit
Please note! This section is currently under construction, will never be up-to-date and does not mention events already described in other subsections. This is not a complete list and is not allowed mention every single event, but only those already went public and are of public interests.
For more details and information please contact her agencies and companies or directly under firstname.lastname@example.org her family themselves.
There a more subsections upcoming soon:
- Dance Companies
- Choreography, teaching, students and mentors
- The Story of "Werk"
- Becoming are viral phenomenon, benefits and risks
Shows, Tours and GigsEdit
Good Quality Videos Online (still)Edit
|YT||2013.12.03||Gabe de Guzman & Kaycee Rice - Monster||The Pulse On Tour||Starring Duet||Other dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
Tricia Miranda. NBC got attention after the video got viral and invited them to perform on America's Got Talent.
|YT||2014.09.16||Macy's Passport - Hello Kitty Dancers||Macy's 3nd Annual Passport Presents Glamorama "Fashion Rocks"||Starring Group with Charlize Glass as lead.||Other dancers:|
Even the dancers didn't get paid due philanthropy it counts as professional job .
|YT||2015.10.02||Kaycee Rice Experience||Barbie Rock ‘n Royals Concert||Headlining with two backgrounds||Other dancers:|
"Brand New Sound"
|YT||2016.09.13||Katy Perry's FULL Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show! Feat. Missy Elliott & Lenny Kravitz NFL||Super Bowl XLIX halftime show||Background||see also TV dance performance. |
|At the beginning Missy planned to have four kids on stage of the show and recalled from LA's Choreographer Carnival that Tricia Miranda was good with kids and gave her a call. Tricia quoted:"Missy called me personally and was like, 'Listen ... I need four kids in my show and I don't trust nobody else to work with children but you'," said Miranda, whom met Elliott through the rapper's protégé Sharaya J. For a choreographer it's like Bill Gates is calling: Hey, I have here a billion bucks. Do you want some? "Kaycee and Gabe were the first kids I booked, because I knew they would kill it," she said. And kill it they did, while basking in the enormity of the experience. "It was unreal to perform in front of such a big audience," Gabe said. "We danced our hearts out and made history." Although Kaycee, Gabe De Guzman, Charlize Glass and Will Simmons stayed just background dancers and public eye didn't know their names, in the dance community they turned into living legends at the moment they entered the stage at Febuary 1, 2015. The first kids ever who performed at the Super Bowl on THE halftime show. For Kaycee this event had a special meaning as well, because she finally met Katy Perry to thank her personally for tweeting her "Werk" solo. She got her selfie and Katy was kind enough to autograph a print-out of her tweet with Wadley's and RuPaul's forward tweets, which made her viral and famous for some time.  Resuming, for Kaycee the full cycle closed and because those many flukes to her favor, she seems to be destined to do what she loves. After this show these kids were treated different on a professional level as well, because for a background dancer that can be topped just by the opening or closing ceremonies of the Olympics or Soccer World Cup and all their careers are sky-rocking afterwards, at least for kids.|
|"Working with a fluke is smartness.|
Hoping on a fluke is foolishness!"
|YT||2016.12.16||Kaycee Rice FrontRow||World of Dance Live OC 2016||Starring Solo|
Regarding Other SourcesEdit
|2015||Janet Jackson - Unbreakable World Tour||Background||She performed at least on one show.||Regarding two her agencies and a small spot on her reel.|
|2016||Justin Bieber - World Purpose Tour 2016||Kids Squad - Show Special with Justin||March 21, 2016 at Staples Center sold out 41,445 tickets show. Mega-star Justin gave 12 kids with professional dance training the chance to perform on stage with him on three shows (March 20-23) in LA. Kaycee (13) was in the second group together with her friends Will Simmons and Tahani Anderson as well as Lyric Jayde. Justin personally introduced the kids to the crowd. For them, of course, a lifetime memorable experience.|||
Kaycee's application video: Kaycees's IG Selfie and Announcement 
|Charli XCX||Dancer||June 11, 2016 at LA Pride Festival on main stage.||  and two of her agencies.|
Good Quality Videos Online (still)Edit
|YT||2013.05.13||SHARAYA J "BANJI"||LA Choreographer's Carnival 2013||Starring Line with SHARAYA J as lead singer and dancer||
Other Kid Dancers:
|This is properly one of Kaycee's most important shows in her career. It was such energizing, that the entire crowd joined dancing during the show. At the end, absolute surprising, Missy Elliot herself appeared on the balcony. She had flight strait from New Jersey to LA to watch her protégé Sharaya J. She pointed out in the mic over the crowd how much she appreciated dancers and liked the show. Later Tricia and the kids had the chance to meet the legendary rapper and hip-hopper in person. And what Missy kept in mind, how good Tricia is with kids and this had an unexpected sequel - the Super Bowl halftime show!|
|YT||2015.09.28||Why Stop Now?||Yuma Hip Hop Festival 2015||Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
|YT||2017.08.22||Lost Files||Yuma Hip Hop Festival 2017||Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
Left the stage and finished the dance in the audience ranks.
|YT||2017.10.24||No Concept||Other Dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
|YT||2018.07.06||Brother - Matt Corby||BuildaBeast 2018||Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
A mix of class, show case and concept video.
BuildaBeast is a convention over five days in Los Angeles. Attending about 15,000 people from over 33 countries. On last day the annual auditions for joining ImmaBeast took place.
|"I walked into this class feeling very unsure of this piece because I wasn't sure if people were going to be prepared to learn a duet piece. But I realized the main purpose of teaching this duet piece was to do something different for this event and give the students something that they generally don't experience. And that is making them understand that it's always easier to dance by yourself. But when you have to dance with someone else, you start to realize that you have to adapt your movements around others. You have to patient, you have to be understanding, you have to help each other, and you have to emotionally connect with each other. All those elements not only make you a better dancer, but a better person. And i'm so happy that everyone was able to come out and challenge themselves to a REALLY REALLY fun class. oh my gosh. it was so amazing to see the amount of growth within the hour and a half and see everyone rise from their failures instead of let it take over." (Sean's YT comment)|
|YT||2019.09.16||False Confidence - Noah Kahan||BuildaBeast 2019||Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
A mix of class, show case and concept video. 5M+ views in just one month.
|"don't take yourself so seriously. this class meant so much to me and i'm so grateful to be able to share something very special to such a great event. my greatest intention with this piece was creating an experience for two people that were pushed to act vulnerable and silly with each other. to find a way to create a story based off of their own relationship, either if they were close friends or strangers to each other. i started creating this piece in 2018 and kept changing ever since because it was mainly inspired by wanting to make people smile when they start dancing with each other. "false confidence" means to put on a mask that you've given yourself so that people can't tell that you're hurting inside. i wanted people to feel a certain way while watching this piece and understand that whenever you are trying to lift others up, always make sure that you take care of yourself as well and you never sacrifice your own emotions for the sake of other people. the right people will always come back to you and make you feel loved. " (Sean's YT comment)|
|"You guys are the masters of, you know, the action/reaction. When you popped your shirt and it went through to her body without you looking, you know. It has a awareness to each other that is so fantastic. It is so settled up and so effective and that is a sign of a true and very artistic choreographer. What a fantastic beautiful piece. Well done!" (Derek Hough about Sean & Kaycee's The Cut NBC World of Dance performance)|
|"This is beyond incredible. It is an absolute honor to have provided the soundtrack for such beautiful and masterful movement. This has made my entire year. An honor, thank you." (Noah Kahan himself commented on YT)|
- Pulse Elite Protégé 2013/2014 - 2015/2016 
- Pulse Elite Alumnus since 2015/2016 (lifetime title) 
- Miss Petite Starquest
- Miss Petite KAR 2010 & 2011
- Miss Petite Encore
- Regional Petite Miss KAR 2012
- Regional Junior Miss Revolution 2014
- Thunderstruck International Top Soloist Title Winner 2010, 2011, & 2012
- Starbound Miss Star of Hope 2012
- Rainbow Dancer of the Year 2012
- Miss Jr. Nexstar 2012
- Teen Miss Nexstar 2015
- Teen Miss Dance Icon as well as the grand title champion at Thunderstruck's 2015 International Finals.
- International Senior Champion Open 2015 Paris
- 1st runner up for Regional Junior Miss Rainbow Elite Starz DOY 2012
Awards and nominationsEdit
|2017||Industry Dance Awards|| Dancers Choice Award -|
Favorite dancer 17 & under
|2018||Industry Dance Awards|| Dancers Choice Award -|
Most fierce dancer under 18
|Streamy Awards||Subject Award - Dance||Kaycee Rice||Nominated|||
|2019||Shorty Awards||Best in Dance||Kaycee Rice||Won|||
TV Acting RolesEdit
|2016||How to Catch a Ghost||Jase||Nominated for a World Choreography Award (Christopher Scott) |
|2017||The Neighborhood Kiddos||Maggie||The crowdfunded series never launched successfully. But because Kaycee claimed Sunnyside was her second acting job ever, it might be just a role on paper.|
|2019||Sunnyside Up||Avery||first release December 3, 2019 on Brat TV.|
Nia Sioux aka Nia Frazier is starring.
The show is described as a “real-life depiction of Rhyme’s (Annie LeBlanc) imagination.”Nia will star as Lily opposite Kaycee Rice as Avery, Chase Liefeld as Zane and Nina Lu as Mila. Also starring Samantha Partida as Pearl, Rita Angel Taylor as Opal, Connor Finnerty as Otis, Sami Rappoport as Layla, and Raquel Justice as Sienna.
SUNNYSIDE UP | Official Trailer | Brat TV. Kaycee said, it is her second acting job.
TV Dance PerformancesEdit
|2012||Jerry Lewis' MDA Telethon||A Kid with MDA||Background Group||5 more||See philanthropy|
|2013||The Queen Latifah Show||Self||Starring Solo||None||Plus an interview by Queen Latifah. She was improvising on the show, because she couldn't decide what to dance. But she killed it by freestyle. |
|2014||The Oscars||Pharell Williams||Background||Many||Kaycee was hard to miss by her daring colors.-:)|
|2015||The XLIX Super Bowl Halftime Show||Katy Perry|
|Background||Gabe De Guzman|
|Co-choreography of Elliott's performance|
dance group by Tricia Miranda
|Dance Moms Season 5||Abby's Trash, Cathy's Treasure:|
|Starring Group||Haley Huelsman|
|2nd in the Teen Small Group Division|
3rd Overall 
|Mackenzie's Time to Shine:|
|Starring Solo||did not place|
Song "Hot Stuff" 
|Starring Group||Haley Huelsman|
|1st in the Teen Division|
1st Overall - 295.6 points 
|2015-8||The Ellen DeGeneres Show||2015:|
Stephen "tWitch" Boss & Allison Holker
|Starring Quartet||Gabe De Guzman||Winner of Kids Dance Challenge|
|Starring Sextet||Stephen "tWitch" Boss|
|Starring Duet||Sean Lew|
|Starring Duet||Aiden Prince Xiong||plus interview about their FabKids commercial and why they are internet sensations. |
|Starring Duet||Sean Lew||plus interview about background and World of Dance|
|2016||Lip Sync Battle Shorties||Kyndall Harris||Background||Tahani Anderson|
|VH-1 HIP HOP HONORS “MISSY ELLIOT TRIBUTE”||Many||Lead||Choreography by Tricia Miranda and William "WillDaBeast" Adams.|
|2016-7||The Disney Music Awards||Flo Rida||Background & Hype Squad||2016:|
Aidan Prince Xiong
Gabe De Guzman
and 4 more
Gabe De Guzman
Aidan Prince Xiong
|Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later||Popular Girl||Season 1 - Episode 7 "Dance". Regarding IMDb. Details unknown.|
|School of Rock|||
|Fuller House Season 3 Episode 12||Tanner Buchanan||Chad Brad Bradley's Dance Battle Group||Other Dancers (recognized):|
|The Teen Choice Awards||French Montana||Background Group|||
|MTV - Going Off (working title)||Tricia Miranda||Permanent Class Student||Many|| (A source that the show actually aired would be nice.)|
|2019||NBC - World of Dance|
|Starring Dancers while Ne-Yo is singing on stage||see left||They got the honor to be in line with dance legends like Les Twins, Keone & Mari Madrid, Derek Hough, The Kinjaz, The Lab, Charity Anderson & Andres Peñate and Michael Dameski.|
|Radio Disney - Jonas Brothers "Sucker" Dance Tutorial||Self||Dance Teacher and Choreographer||Other Dancers:|
DJ Lela B
|For ARDYs: A Radio Disney Music Celebration Sunday, June 16 at 8/7c on Disney Channel!|
More TV AppearancesEdit
|2013||Teens Wanna Know - Latin Flavah - Behind the Scenes||Michael Pena||Extra subsection (coming soon)||Jordyn Jones|
Gabriel De Guzman
Bobby "Kato" Drake
|Featuring the choreography and artistic direction of the award-winning Shane Sparks from So You Think You Can Dance? and America's Best Dance Crew|
|CNN - The Showbiz Tonight||Carlos Diaz||Interview about "Werk" hip-hop solo and Katy Perry tweet||none|
|2014||WUCW - Glamorama Fashion Rocks||Jon Foss||Report about philanthropy tour "Macy's Glamorama" where acts perform to fight children cancer. Kaycee was a member of the dance group.||see stage credits||WUCW is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based local braodcaster. Kaycee is wearing glasses. |
|2016||ABC News - Tricia Miranda||Her classes, students, background, profession and goals. Why kid dancers like Kaycee Rice and Jade Chynoweth get in a compelation video 44M views. Or Aiden Prince "BAH" Xiong 11M by Hip-hop solos. Tricia got a new show on MTV "Going OFF" (working title) where these kids are permanent acts.||many|||
|2018||NBC LA - Channel 4 Morning News||Interview about NBC World of Dance, their background etc.||Sean Lew|
|LA TV - The Zoo||Interview about NBC World of Dance, their background etc.||Sean Lew|
|Radio Disney||Self||Clip about "Being yourself"||None|
|YT||2011.02.18||Time to Dance||Samuel Cristea||Background||Produced by Palm Scratching Productions.|
Lead opposite Samuel is Kaycee's sister Kylie Rice, also starring the Project 13 Dance Team from Studio 13 Dance, Simi Valley California.
|YT-Vevo||2014.06.11||All About That Bass||Meghan Trainor||Background||2.3B+ views in 2019.|
|YT||2014.11.12||Anything is Possible (Barbie Theme Song)||Fifth Harmony||Background||Five more dancers without Fifth Harmony|
|YT||2015.11.05||Make That Sh*t Work
Official Dance Video
|T-Pain ft. Juicy J||Starring Group||Dancers: ImmaBEAST and more plus T-Pain and. Juicy J|
Choreography: Willdabeast Adams & Janelle Ginestra
Editing: Kalyne Lionheart
|YT||2017.06.30||The Man - Feel It Still||Portugal||Starring Sextet||Directed and Edited By: David Javier Concept/Creative Direction/Choreography: Brian Friedman|
Other Dancers "The Outlaws":
Gabe de Guzman
|YT||2017.07.14||WORTH IT (PERFECT)||SUPERFRUIT||Starring Duet with 4 background duets||Other dancer:|
Interesting concept about switched gender perception. Kaycee in taxedo and leading during dancing and Sage wearing a pink dress. Always the Tomboy :-).
Directed by Colin H Duffy, Lindsey Blaufarb and Craig Hollamonnn
|YT||2017.12.06||Missing You||Blake McGrath||Starring Group||Choreography by Tessandra Chavez. Directed & Filmed by Tim Milgram.
18 more dancers including Blake as lead.
Official Dance Video
|Meghan Trainor||Starring Group||11 more dancers|
|YT||2018.06.21||JUNE feat Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice||Sage Charmaine||Headlining Duet with Sage||Director: Brian Friedman|
Editor: Kalyne Lionheart
Choreography: Tessandra Chavez
Assistant Choreographer: Kevin Frey
|YT||2018.11.30||Really Bad Boy||Red Velvet||Co-Choreographer, along with Janelle Ginestra and Choi Sunhee.||Kaycee's Assistant Choreographers/Skeleton Crew:|
and more 
Fan and group feedback on Twitter:  Some South Koreans admire HER now -;) 
|YT-Vevo||2019.02.12||AFTER YOU (Directed by Charm La'Donna)||MEGHAN TRAINOR||Starring Duet||
|YT||2019.03.06||Kaycee Rice - Daddy Issues||Sophia Gonzon (Upcoming Singer)||Starring Solo and Choreography||Choreography:|
Produced & Co-written by:
|YT||2019.05.03||Fragile||Cooper & Gatlin||Starring Duet with Cooper & Gatlin||Other Dancer:|
The Dunlop Sisters
Director of Photography:
Joel Marsh Production Company:
Light Layer Productions + Jeenyus Entertainment
|YT||2019.05.27||Out My Way||Sophia Gonzon (Upcoming Singer)||Starring Solo and Choreography||Filmed:|
James The Third
|YT||2013.12.13||YouTube Rewind: What Does 2013 Say?||Dance Group|
People doing crazy stuff. Part of a very long list of actors doing nonsense.
|About 128M+ hits. But for what? ...|
|YT||2013.12.26||"Kidz"||Directed and Edited:|
Concept and Choreography:
|Starring Group||Other Dancers:|
Gabe de Guzman
"Baby I" by Ariana Grande
"Slow Down" by Selena Gomez
"Best Song Ever" by One Direction
Filmed at Studio 13 Dance in Simi Valley
|YT||2015.10.15||Kaycee Rice - "Brand New Sound" 12 years old||Choreography:|
|Headlining with two background dancers||Other dancers:|
Filmed at Studio 13 Dance in Simi Valley
Film Credit-Brazil: Burn The Boats
|YT||2015.10.31||Dawin ft. Silento - Dessert||Choreography:|
Filmed and Edited:
|Headlining Duet||Other dancers:|
Gabe De Guzman
|YT||2015.11.11||Kaycee Rice & Brooklyn Rice - "Klaus"||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film and Edit:|
Raul Sanchez & Nico Tatopoulos
|YT||2015.12.07||Kaycee & Gabe #HITTHEQUAN #iHEARTMEMPHIS||Concept:|
Gabe De Guzman
|Starring Duet||They made the video for submission in Studio 13.|
|YT||2016.02.02||EPIC SPORTS DANCE BATTLE! - Chicken Wing||Director, editor and producer:|
Scott David Winn
|A sister who joins her brother for a dance battle.|
The chicken wing snacks running out during a sports evening with many friends. Two duos battle it out who is to blame.
Gev Manoukian & Kaycee
Cyrus "Glitch" Spencer & Amymarie Gaertner
and some more
|YT||2016.02.23||MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE||Concept, Choreography and Direction by Janelle Ginestra|
Filmed, Edited, and Special Effects by Ricki Crouch
|Headlining Duet||Other Dancer:|
Gabe De Guzman
Part 2 of 3
|Filmed and edited by Typo (@MyTypoLife)|
Music and Choreography:
|Properly a supervillain called Dr. June Moone/Enchantress with super power go transcended.|
The second part of dance parody of the movie "Suicide Squad" with 7 supervillains.
(Big) Will Simmons
Peyton Elizabeth Cortez
Aidan Prince Xiong
Tre De Rego
|YT||2016.05.21||Kaycee Rice & Bailey Holt - GUMBALL||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film Credit by @_Typo. Music by Metome Song "GUMBALL".|
|YT||2016.06.04||Kaycee Rice & Gabe De Guzman "KONTROL"||Choreography:|
|Headlining Duet||Film Credit by @_Typo.|
Will "Willdabeast" Adams
Planned pilot of a parody of Charlie's Angels where the 3 Bestis (in real life) played the angels, while Will is Charlie.
Planned to use on BABE 2016. But sequels never went public.
|YT||2017.06.02||Life Experiences: Wrong Words ft. Kaycee Rice||Choreography, directing and editing:|
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2017.06.11||Stranger Things Dance Parody||Filmed, Edited, Concept by Rickie "Typo" Crouch|
Music, Choreography by Tj "True Justice" Lewis
Choreography by Tiffany Rojas
and Deja Carter
|Jane "El" Hopper, better known as Eleven||Other dancers:|
Tre De Rego
|YT||2017.08.31||Look What You Made Me Do||Directed, filmed and edited by Ryan Parma|
Choreography by Alyson Stoner and Dolores Ninja
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2018.05.26||FALL IN LINE - Christina Aguilera ft Demi Lovato||Concept and Choreography:|
Director of Photography:
|Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
1st AC: Donovan Okimura
Grip: Brandon Anastascio
Production Assistant: Lexi Okimura
|YT||2018.05.30||James TW - Say Love||Produced by:|
Creative Director / Choreography:
|Starring Group||Other Dancers:|
|IG||2018.07.11||“you know what i want to do”||Choreography:|
|Starring Duet||Other Dancer:|
Song: Troye Sivan
Dance To This
|YT||2018.07.19||Låpsley - Station||Directed, Shot, & Edited:|
|Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
|YT||2018.08.11||HIGH SCHOOL DANCE BATTLE V! FRESHMAN DANCE OFF!||Director, editor and producer:|
Scott David Winn
|A high school student who is going into senior years.|
She and her class mate met two senior dance teams who tried to recruit them and have a dance battle over it. Finally both freshmen joined the battle and impressed both teams.
Gabe De Guzman
and many more
|YT||2018.10.10||Alessia Cara - Growing Pains||Concept and Choreography by Jojo Gomez|
Directed and Filmed by Donovan Okimura
Produced by Jojo Gomez & Tim Milgram
Production Assistant: Christopher Davis
|Headliner with 5 backgrounds||Other dancers:|
Comment by A. Cara herself on YT: "Amazing amazing amazing"
|YT||2018.12.06||Sean and Kaycee - Skyscraper||Concept and Choreography by Dominic "D-Trix" Sandoval||Headlining Duet||Other dancer:|
Jerel "Jmocak" Mascarines
Dedicated to Camp Fire victims.
|YT||2019.01.16||Game of Survival - RUELLE - FORTYONE||Co-Directed and Choreography by Janelle Ginestra-Adams|
Co-Directed & Filmed by Spaced Visuals
Styled by Erica Mer
Assisted by Jalen Preston
|A candidate dancer who takes a audition with No. 59.|
A cutthroat audition to get a role on a movie. 59 gets second - or say better - zero points, because she cannot be true on herself.
41 Andrey Lane-Partlow
77 Tahani Anderson
130 Jadyn Hernandez
3 Vivien Lopez
12 Jenna Alverez
127 Mollary Jul
76 Sparkles Lund
The numbers 59 and 41 are in bigger letters in the credit. Kaycee's parents stated once that they wouldn't allow her to perform on Dance Moms again, because of the inaccurate over-dramatization of the cutthroat process in the show gives outsiders a bad eye on the dance industry.  
|"It is all in your mind? Or, is it real? Regardless, what really matters is - do not let pressures that you feel externally or put on yourself allow you to crumble. The moment you stoop or crumble, there are people waiting to take your spotlight. Black out the noise; visualize a clear path; and take the spot that God designed for you. Sometimes you have to claw your way there, so do it with the integrity of who you are, and don't ever stoop down to a level that is inauthentic. Your opportunity awaits you. As an amazing person once quoted, 'Stay ready, so you don't have to get ready.' "- Epilogue "WillDaBeast" Adams|
|"this story tells about how if you let the pressures you feel take over your mind, it can lead you down the wrong path. giving in to the negativity only makes you fall in the end. if you stoop down to the level of negativity, you become just like “society” wants you to but there will always be someone else who is there to take your shine because they didn’t listen and they just did them. don’t allow others to limit your growth. always stay humble, be willing to learn, and just be yourself.' "- Kaycee IG comment|
|The Red Pill Powered By Friedrich Nietzsche
17.THE WAY OF THE CREATING ONE
|"So I went in not knowing anybody, and 1,000 girls were auditioning—and they were looking for one. Yeah. Because Carmit [Bachar] from the Pussycat Dolls was [Beyoncé’s] back-up dancer at the time, but they had just signed their record deal for the Pussycat Dolls so she couldn’t dance anymore. So they had to find a replacement for her and had all these auditions for the one girl. I remember going in, and I’m such a hip-hop girl that I remember going in dressed for, like, a Missy Elliot audition—seriously. I had the big hoops, I had booty shorts on, I had this bright, neon New York jacket and Air Force 1 stilettos. I just looked completely different. The other girls were really pretty, hair down, open-toe heels, spaghetti-strap dresses—just so Beyoncé, and I was so not.
I remember going in and I was in the back, it was this huge cattle call, and I was like, ‘Why am I even here? This will never happen.’ And I remember having to leave the audition early, so I went up to the choreographer, Frank Gatson, and I gave him my headshot and I was like, ‘Hey, I have a show, I have to leave.’ And he was like, ‘Well, just go in the first group before you go.’ So he watched me the whole time, and then he asked me what my sign was. I told him I’m a Capricorn and he was like, ‘Okay.’ And then I got a call a few days later saying that there was only 13 girls left, and you’re one of them, and then when I showed up to the callback there was only four of us there. It wasn’t normal. It was the craziest thing. For me, I felt like, ‘I’m not gonna get it anyways,’ so I was just really comfortable, like I’m just gonna live my life. I completely stood out. I was like, ‘No one’s gonna hire this hip-hop girl.’ They’re looking for a Caucasian girl to replace Carmit. And I’m Latin, and just dressed completely different. But I ended up booking it." - Tricia Miranda about her Audition for Beyoncé 
|YT||2019.02.07||Electricity - Silk City & Dua Lipa||Choreography/Concept:|
Directed, Filmed and Edited:
DanceOn described it as freestyle concept.
|YT||2019.02.25||Giving Up - Mark Kovic||Concept and Choreography by Kaycee Rice||Starring Solo and Choreography||Editing & Camera:|
|"This is about how some of society sees people through social media and how sometimes they expect everyone to be "perfect". But perfect doesn't mean anything except being truly 100% YOU. Don't try to change yourself to please anybody else. We are all different. We all have different paths. Give up on trying to be the "perfect" person but never give on trying to be the perfect you. Spread love, kindness, and positivity and just be you😇" - Kaycee's Epilogue|
|YT||2019.03.07||Sleep - Johnny Orlando||Choreography, Concept and Editing:|
|Starring Solo, Editor and Choreography|
|YT||2019.03.28||Got It In You - Banners||Choreography and Concept:|
Filmed and Directed:
Donovan "Rudeboy" Okimura
|Starring Solo and Choreography|
|"This piece to me was about self doubt. Sometimes our worst enemy is ourselves. Our minds can trick us into thinking we can't do something or we aren't good enough. We sometimes create these images or conversations of what people might say when in reality it's all our own deception. Don't doubt yourself because deep inside we have all got something special inside of us💛" - Kaycee's Epilogue|
Director, editor and producer:
Kaycee made a model of her dancing in the wood in school. But the bone figure of her got broken by a rude guy.
Sean appeared behind her back and ask her for room 224. Frustrated she tells him to ask the office without watching him. She gets into class at room 224. Topic was Victorian architecture, but Kaycee felt instantly asleep, dreamed her dancing in a Victorian mansion as mechanical ballerina, found a key to unlock a door to a wood where Sean is waiting. They danced in the wood and finally Kaycee waked up, because the guy she sent to the office entered class, the guy she just dreamed of, and Kaycee got big eyes.
Premier is in two parts on Dance Network. First part is for free, the second needs subscription for $6.99/mo. DN offers also a 30 min BTS video and interviews. One has to admit the production effort justifies some rate. Scott released both parts for free at Nov 2, 2019.
|YT||2019.06.29||Blake McGrath - Let You Love Me||Choreography:|
Directed, Editing & Filmed:
|Headlining Duet||Other Dancer:|
T.Milly TV Producer:
Maybe one of Sean & Kaycee's best dance performances and Tessandra's choreos ever. Interesting how Kaycee suddenly appeared behind Sean's back without a cut.
|YT||2013.07.22||These Kids Have Talent||Kaycee Rice Interview - July 2013|
Get to know 10-Year-Old YouTube Sensation, Kaycee Rice!
|YT||2013.08.19||DancingWithYT||Get to Know: Kaycee Rice|
Interview of 10 year old Kaycee Rice from Studio 13 Dance in California.
|YT||2018.07.24||Dance Network - To the Pointe||Kristyn Burtt||Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice - Their backgrounds, goals, World of Dance and relations to other choreographers.||Sean Lew|
|YT||2018.9.17||Dance Network||Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice - iDance4aCure.org Fundraiser Event NY Interview||Sean Lew|
|Idolator||2010.02.12||Idolator||Mike Nied||Meghan Trainor Celebrates Love With Cute “After You” Video: Premiere|
|YT||2019.03.14||Hollywire||Kaycee Rice is in the Hollywire studio! They played Hollywords with Kaycee and discuss her Instagram following, when Katy Perry retweeted her, and when she met Katy and Missy Elliot! We also discuss her dance career, World of Dance Season 2 with Sean Lew. She tells us about her clothing line||none||Hollywood’s most popular celebrity interviews and trendiest source for lifestyle entertainment!|
|YT||2019.04.11||Dance Network||Broken Ballerina||Sean Lew||See concept video|
|Popsugar||2019.06.17||Brea Cubit||About her class video in IL.||none||POPSUGAR reaches 300M+ readers/mon across platforms (POPSUGAR, 2019)|
|YT||2019.10.07||Dance Network||Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice - iDance4aCure.org Fundraiser Event NY Interview||Sean Lew||About their teaching, schedules, plans and projects, balance between rest and jobs, injuries and fundraiser event.|
|apple.com||2019.11.30||Apple Podcasts . Behind the Influence||Tatiana Carrier||Kaycee Rice & Sean Lew - On Being Professional Dancers at Such a Young Age, Choreographing for Stars, and Why Being Real is Always Number One for Them||Sean Lew|| On this episode, Kaycee and Sean tell all about their experience competing on World of Dance, the story of how they met and began dancing together, building their dance careers on Instagram, and stories of the celebrities they have worked with.|
Icon vs. Icon
|Sage Charmaine keeps it real in the new video for "Around"||Sage's new video after "June" went viral and had on Spotify 200k turns. (see music videos)||Sean & Kaycee performed on it in a retro look of the 50-60's.|||
|2019.10.24||The Strats Times||Dance influencers see social media as their calling card"||How dance stars such as Taylor Hatala, Kaycee, Delain Glazer or Kida the Great, James Derrick (BDash WoD season 2) use systematical social media for business, promotion and financing of their carriers.||"You have an entire generation around the world who identifies with her," Mr Shapiro says. "Kaycee is reaching 13-to 18-year-old kids and shaping what kind of entertainment they like. So when she grows up and produces bigger projects, she'll have fans whose values she's shaped."|||
|2019.10.18||The Washington Post||Janet Jackson hired her as a backup dancer. Instagram made her a star.||How dance stars such as Taylor Hatala, Kaycee, Delain Glazer or Kida the Great, James Derrick (BDash WoD season 2) use systematical social media for business, promotion and financing of their carriers.||“The difference between Paula Abdul at her start and Kaycee Rice is that Kaycee analyzes the data behind her videos, like engagement and retention rate,” Shapiro says - chief executive of Ensemble Digital Studios, an artist management company, who has Kaycee as his client.|||
|2018.05.30||The Daily Mail||Talented teen dancers reduce J.Lo to tears while performing BLINDFOLDED on World of Dance in powerful routine about love and romance that earned a standing ovation from every judge||About Sean Lew & Kaycee's qualifier performanace at NBC's World of Dance||You made really an impact when people still talking about and remember on a dance performance two years later.|||
Dance and Sports Magazine ArticlesEdit
|2019.08.26||DanceSpirit||Five Young Choreographers Using the Internet as Their Stage||How Bailey Sok, Josh Killacky, Julian DeGuzman, Taylor Hatala and Kaycee use social media as launch pads for their choreography.||When Rice shares her work on YouTube, she hopes fans will see that she's still learning. "Your imperfections are what draw people into your journey," she says. "They help viewers realize that you're human."|||
|2016.11.23||ESPN Magazine||Balancing homework and Hollywood -- the real life of dance parents||About the efforts, secrifices and risks of a successful dance career. Risks and benefits of using social medias. Side-effects for kids and families in show business.||An really excellent article from Sean Hurd. Well, Kaycee expierenced clearly not a "Michael Jackson Childhood Trauma", especially considering the burdens and pressure to be a professional since she was 11 years old. But the article described the dark side of it. But also most impressive, despite her success, she gets it managed having a lots of fun, lives her life and handles the typical teenage pubertal problems as well.|||
|"If the day-to-day tasks seem daunting, grooming the next wave of dance superstars is no easy undertaking either, nor is it cheap. Since committing full-time to their children's careers, the parents unanimously said that between travel, hotels, classes and studio time, a family could expect to spend anywhere between $30,000 and $36,000 per year on dance-related expenses.
It's no secret that the dance industry is extremely cutthroat -- only so many performers can go on tour with Beyoncé after all. Television shows like the Lifetime Network's "Dance Moms" have attempted to depict the industry's competitive nature. Ultimately, the show has created a limited image of what it means to be a stage parent. It's a portrait that many agree isn't exactly accurate either. The Rices, who appeared on the show in recent years, described the experience as a negative one, adding that they wouldn't do it again if given the opportunity. "Shows like 'Dance Moms' gives parents a bad rap in the eye of people who are not involved in the industry," said Kaycee's mother, Laura Rice, who formerly owned Studio 13 in Simi Valley, California, where her daughter used to practice. "You know, there's drama, but nothing like that show."
The lives of Aidan, Kaycee and Taylor -- plus those of their respective families -- were completely altered once their performances exploded in the social media sphere, prompting a huge role-of-dice commitment. And as you might have guessed, there is no guided path for success in this game -- it's all essentially trial by error for the somewhat new industry. "We just started getting our feet wet," said Brad Rice, Kaycee's dad. "There was a lot of good, and some negative that came out of it. It was getting through that gray area and learning about things. We just wanted to protect her."
Actually, the life of a dance parent could easily be summed up in a single word: sacrifice. The levels of sacrifice among families range from the simple but time-consuming act of shuttling kids to daily classes or castings to more extreme levels like prioritizing your child's career over your own and quitting your job.
Laura said that private lessons for Kaycee could run as high as $200 per hour, and commissioning a piece of choreography for a competition or project could run a bill ranging from $500 to $1,500.
"Parents think that it's easy because they see successful kids shooting up to the top," Laura Rice said. "What they don't realize is how many hours, the time, the dedication, the expense and everything else. Not all kids want to do this, and not all kids can handle it either. You need to have a lot of thick skin as a parent and as a child."
While some jobs do pay the kids, Brad Rice says the dance industry is not a lucrative business, not yet anyway. "Dance hasn't come quite as far as other fields of entertainment," he said. "In dance, you do a lot of work for very little pay. When someone sees a kid getting all of this exposure, they immediately equate that to stardom, and stardom which creates all this income. But it really isn't that for the dance industry."
All three sets of parents said that they have been criticized by people who disagree with different aspects of their children's pursuit of a professional career at such a young age. Teresa said much of the passed judgment revolves around the language of hip-hop lyrics, and the type of choreography the kids are performing, which is often described by critics as lewd and inappropriate for kids. While the parents understand the concern and acknowledge the potentially mature subject matter their kids can be dancing to in any given class, at the end of the day for them, it's just dance -- the underlying meaning associated with the lyrics is subjective. "When dancers dance, especially at a young age, they're not thinking the way adults are seeing it," Laura Rice said. "Sometimes their bodies move in certain ways. You can't teach children to dance that way, they just dance."
"When people say 'you have to be all in,'" Teresa said, "we are all in."
|YT||2019.03.08||Kaycee Rice x NOKAOI x International Women's Day||Rilievi Group||Model and ambassador for International Women's Day|| She helps starting the online channel of NOKAOI.|
|YT||2018.11.20||"BANG BANG BANG" Dance||Ubisoft - Just Dance 2019||Headlining Trio and more|
Matt, Kaycee & Bailey will be shown at Just Dance 2019 release date Thanksgiving 2019. They show case the choreography and have demonstrated the game while Kaycee is always winning and Matt makes excuses.
| Other dancers:|
Choreography & Editing: Matt Steffanina
Filmed: Ryan Parma
Location: DNCR Loft
|YT||2018.10.17||Kaycee Rice Q&A||Famous Birthdays||Interview guest||Answering personal questions (s.below)|
|Kaycee Rice - Guess Their Age||Contestant Guessing Ages of Other Celebrities||Got most right. (s.below)|
(A Walmart Receipt)
|Walmart||Main role - student & dancer|
A teacher tasks to find inspiration in unusual places, a student (Kaycee) read a Walmart receipt to get it and the classroom transformed into a dancing Wonderland by items.
| Nominated for a World Choreography Awards Commercials (Tricia Miranda)  .|
Running during The Oscars 2018.
Directed: Seth Rogen & Evan Goldberg.
|YT||2018.05.25||Fun Socks Friday with Kaycee Rice||Fun Socks||Solo Dancing Model|| Kaycee helped a small start-up.|
|YT||2018.05.23||#BestFriendDance||Netflix||Starring Duet||Shown is best friend dance according #alexaandkatie, streaming was sponsored by Netflix. (s.below)|
|YT||2018.01.20||I DESIGNED A SHOE FOR NIKE - Kaycee Rice||Nike||Starring Model and Dancer|| Filming and directing by Sean Lew.|
Maybe it was smarter to wait until the color on shoe benders dried. ;-)
|YT||2017.12.01||Follow Through Music Video||Q Wunder||Starring Dancer in Group||  Music Video for learning software QWunder App|
|YT||2017.08.17||Kaycee Rice - Dancing In The Streets of LA 💃🏻||Weirdo Apparel Inc.||Solo Dancing in LA by Introducing Herself|| Small clip to push her own start-up. It all started by the cute "Weirdo Beanies" powered by mommy.|
|YT||2017.01.12||The Coolest Tights w/ Nike Young Athletes||Nike||Starring Model and Dancer|| Worldwide broadcast.|
|YT||2016.05.31||Teasers – Part Juice, Part Tea, Totally Amazing!||Juicy Juice USA||Acting herself as consumer|| National broadcast.|
|YT||2016.04.12||Kaycee Rice and Gabe DeGuzman Electro-Kicks Video||Gia-Mia - Electro Kicks||Headlining Duet Within Dance Group|| Other dancers:|
Gabe De Guzman
and Gabriel Tomada.
Choreography by Erik Saradpon.
Filmed and edited by Anthony Kin.
|YT||2015.09.09||A-B-C, Easy as 1-2-3!" (originally by The Jackson 5)||ABCmouse.com Early Learning Academy||Background Student and Dancer|
New student at school is introduced by classmates.
| Many other dancers.|
Long clip by 4:37 min.
|YT||2015.05.10||Backstage Look: Dance Your Heart Out!||FabKids||Model and Dancer|| One of seven kid models. National broadcast.|
|YT||2015.03.09||Backstage Look: Kaycee Rice||FabKids||Starring Model and Dancer|| Tap-Dancing.|
Short interview with Tricia Miranda 
The benefit of 2.2M+ followers on her Instagram account:
|2019||flirtydancefox||FOX||Flirty Dancing show with Jenna Dewan||Dancer||premieres December 29 on FOX|
|2019||MCM Backpacks||MCM x BABE||Youth fashion and utilities||Playing consumer||MCM x BABE offers colthing collection, backpacks and gifts, for men and women.|
|2019||High Strung Free Dance||Dance Movie||Being Consumer||Promo Event:She visite a theater in NY|
|2019||Skateboards||Nike||Sports Clothing||Brand ambassador & Host||Promo Event:|
Nike Sport Court at Vidcon July 11th @ 12:15pm she will be learning how to skateboard! VidCon ticket holder for everyone join her.
|2019||Vegan shoes||Call It Spring||Vegan youth fashion||Model with Sean Lew for Generation Spring collection||Call I Spring is a LGBTQ+ supporting company. Great shots with Sean, by the way.|
|vegan styles||Model with Jayden Bartels for fashion by recycled bottles.|
|2019||Metal Plated Shoes||Under Armour Inc.||Stress Resistant Sports Wear||Model for UA shoes||Under amour is founded 1996. Supports LGBTQ+ events.|
|2019||fabfitfun||Wellness & Fitness||Consumer|
|2019||NO KA’OI||The Rilievi Group, a leading company in handmade tailoring and embroidery for the haute couture||Haute couture||Model during training||Video Clip. Founded in 1991 in Bologna, Italy,|
|2019||The Williamsburg Hotel||Hotels||Customer||Her top class hotel in NY when she taught in Brooklyn a class with best view on Manhattan.|
|2019||Brush Me Off||Craftsmanship Hand Painted Custom Shoes||Customer||She let design her some shoes.|
|2018||BrighterWhite||BrighterWhite||Hygiene Product||Demo Consumer||Showing result frequently online|
|2018||PlayTex Sport Compact||Edgewell Personal Care Brands, LLC.||Hygiene Product||Playing Consumer|
|2018||Match-Ems Candy||Sweets||Playing Consumer|
|2018||Fun Socks||Isaac E. Ash, a Brooklyn-born, Manhattan-based entrepreneur with 30+ years of experience in the leg-wear.||Clothing||Company Ambassador||Founded 2017|
|2017-9||Weirdo Apparel Inc.||Rice Family||Clothing||Owner & Model||Showing her collection.|
|2018||Step Up: High Water||YouTube||Pay-TV||Consumer||She praised application with Google VR360|
|2017||Weirdo Shoe||Nike||Sports Clothing||Model & Brand Ambassador||She mobilized all her fans on IG and YouTube to vote for her shoes and won. Available since Jan 2018.|
|2016-7||Nike young athletes (Later Kaycee Rice Collection)||Nike||Sports Clothing||Model & Brand Ambassador||She got invited to NY for a fotoshooting due her online presents and got Nike's brand girl by that.|
Regarding Other SourcesEdit
|2015||unknown||Sunny Delight||Dancer||Beverage industries|
|Regarding a small spot of Kaycee's 2016 Reel and two of her agents|
|unknown||unknown||Wheels UP||Dancer with Ciara||Airline||Regarding two of her agents|
World of DanceEdit
Best Friend DanceEdit
- "Kaycee is an alien!" (JoJo Gomez- behind-the-scenes documentary "Growing pains")
- "Keep on shining, my little rock star!" (Nika Kljun - when Kaycee was first time assisting Nika in her class)
- " ... the one and only 'Kaycee Rice'." (Brain Friedman, actually @kayceericeofficial, his birthday congratulations when she turned 16)
- "I saw Kaycee and thought, 'Oh, you're mine.' " (Tricia Miranda, when she first time entered Studio 13 in 2012) - And soon her Munchie  initialized Tricia's mother instinct by putting out Kaycee's superpower 'cute, charming smile', turned the iron pro who had never taught kids into a pro dancers mommy, who tells the kids all the secrets to be successful in the dance industry, and suddenly the studios are exploding by tribbles .
- "She is fearless as well." (JoJo Gomez- behind-the-scenes documentary "Growing pains") -Yeah, messed up á Capella solo, Katy Perry's tweet, performing on The Oscars with Pharell Williams, SuperBowl Halftime Show with Katy and Missy, get introduced by Justin Bieber in full arena to about 42,000 people and blindfolded dancing on NBC prime time. - That has to be the hell of a gig Kaycee might be shocked.
- "She's too nice! Whenever we ask her opinion in rehearsal, she just shrugs her shoulders and giggles." (Gabe De Guzman)
- "She is the worst decision maker, too." (Sean Lew)
- "Not a great choreographer." (Sean Lew on air at To the Pointe) - and Kaycee instantly agreed and got some stress later. - Our master student is claiming on air not to be a great choreographer? An embarrassment for the entire dance industry! - And it to took reverence four months later, when Sean served under Kaycee co-choreographing Red Velvet's music video "Really Bad Boy" as member of her "skeleton crew".
- "When I dance I want always people feel inspired. Dance makes me feel alive and initialized by people you love and people who love you. The energy is nothing but contagious and it feels like family." 
- "I'm Kaycee Rice and I encourage you to be bold, be brave and be inspired." 
- "Dance is my life. I do it 24/7. And even I didn't want to dance for even one second, I would still be dancing." 
- "Life without dance would be really boring. I properly would be one these people sitting on the couch, eating chips, playing video games. I'm homeschooled too. So I wouldn't get any physical activity. It would be boring for me, because dance is my life. - Yes!"
- "Make sure that you are thankful for everything you have, because in a second it could be gone" aka cape diem. 
- "... people leave hate comments and stuff. I just don't let it effect me or bother me, because, you know, I live a life to the fullest and loving what I'm doing and I love the people around me and I'm thankful for that. So I don't listen to the hate comments. I just go on with my life and do what I love."
- "... just ignore it, ... Because there's always going to be haters no matter who you are or what you do." aka "Don't feed the trolls!"
- "One of my biggest fears is never being enough. Sometimes I doubt myself because I’m such a perfectionist so whenever I feel like I can do better, I get in my head. It’s also a tiny bit terrifying putting yourself out on social media because you don’t know how people may react. Sometimes I see comments saying that I’m “not good enough”, and other phrases like that. And this is what I see a lot online not only towards me, but to so many talented, hard working, kind human beings that inspire me. I try not to let what others may say about me affect me but words can cut deep and put negative thoughts into our minds that may be out of our control. Dance is the one thing that will always make me realize why I do what I do. I dance to inspire and feel inspired. I dance to portray a raw, true message that others can connect to. Dance helps me break out of my shell and let others see the vulnerable, human side to me. I use my fear of “never being enough” and use it as fuel to my fire. I know I’m not the “best” because there is no such thing. I am always a student and I’m constantly learning. Some days aren’t my days, but as long as I love what I’m doing and I’m making others happy, that’s all that matters [...] we were told to write one superpower. I chose to write “being unapologetically ME” because I feel like being myself not only helps me, but inspires others to embrace who they are. My message is that you shouldn’t worry about what others may think of you because we are all the same in a way. We all go through the same problems at least one time in our lives whether we realize it or not. Always just be yourself and never change just to get someone’s approval. We are all imperfectly perfect in every way and that’s so beautiful. Spread love, positivity, kindness, and just be you! also, in my lil improv, I did a throwback to 'wild things' because that moment was so special and always makes me feel free' (KC's IG Comment to JoJo Gomez's class 'Broken And Beautiful' Kelly Clarkson)
- "If you never built a pillow fort before, you have not completed your childhood."
- "Never give up, follow your dreams and take the critics from your teachers to become a better dancer!" (Interviews in 2013 by DancingWithYT and These Kids have Talent at the age of ten.)
- Kaycee's favorite color is blue, her favorite number is 13 and her favorite food is steak or shrimps with fried rice.
- She is a regular visitor at Disneyland LA and once in Disneyland Paris as prize of all-inclusive trip for being grand title champion and Miss Teen Dance Icon Thunderstruck International Finals 2015 for attending World Final and twice in Disneyworld Orlando. She is going annually with her family in the dessert for new years.
- Regarding IMDb Weirdo used to be a stunt girl for Mackenzie Foy in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, but that seems to be an one-time event until now.
- She liked editing funny musical.ly videos when she was younger. 
- Kaycee is good in playing cards; she has always a set in pocket. Regarding Sean Lew she is in general good at sport games;  frustrating her friends and choreographers. But sometimes they strike back. 
- Matt Steffanina challenged Kaycee three times to check out her limits and didn't find any. First time he made Kaycee together with Bailey Sok dance to his worst choreography he could think of, chosen by a random selection of subject and song. But they killed it by Ariana Grande's "Thank u, next!" for "Grocery shopping".  Second trial was challeging Kaycee together with Sean Lew, after they performed blindfolded on NBC's World of Dance, if they can do it again when they have to learn the choreography blindfolded as well. But they killed it again. Just Sean got a little bit more beaten by Kaycee during rehearsals than usual.  Last attempt, he tasked her to learn an entire masterclass routine and perform it flawless within 10 minutes, which normally took 1-1.5 hours to learn. And she killed it in her first attempt - after 6 min 27 sec! 
- She likes to go swimming and waterboarding at "the lake", snorkeling in the ocean and she used to ride motorcycles and quads, had already a helicopter ride and recently has been riding a pony and a snowmobile.. - A real action girl.
- She described herself as a tomboy person. She was wearing in a sort of self-irony occasionally sweaters with a label "TOMBOY " or "Boy" on videos and is rarely wearing dresses, skirts, heels or make-up. Dancing in heels was more a kind of job that's evil for her. This was an occasional concept in past before she preferred wearing her own or Nike merchandise. Most famous her "BAD 1" team jersey. In 2019, lipstick gets to a kind of standard and she took her second heels class.
- Kaycee celebrates both Christmas and Hanukkah.
- She danced on America's Got Talent with a broken foot and on a national dance competition with a broken arm. Last her dance group won.
- After a resurrection, the first person she would like to talk to would be Debbie Reynolds.
- She becomes a huge fan of the rock band Queen and would like to work with them. Good choice, but working with Beyoncé is properly more likely.
- She started practicing Tae Kwon Do before dancing, being certified Blue Belt.
- She is suffering on common west-coast "like" disease during unprepared speaking. The 10-years-old Kaycee was much more eloquent than the 15-years-old one.
- She is the worst at remembering names of people she knows.
- Her currently most embarrassing moment: When she was performing on a dance competition a á Capella solo (tapping without music). She thought in the middle it might be cool to repeat last steps and forgot the rest of the dance by that. After few repetitions of the last steps she finally stopped, shrugged the shoulders, said "I forgot" and went off stage, while the entire theater room was laughing. And she "really" appreciates, that her family taped the whole thing, so it can be watched over and over again.
- She is struggling to get into gears after waking up. She explicitly warned not to mess with her when she is still booting and kindness feature isn't online yet.
- After a long working day she likes to take a shower, got to bed and fall asleep during watching Netflix. She described herself as pretty lazy.
- "For safety purposes, only dancers with a ticket will be allowed to enter the building. Parents must drop off and pick up students at the main entrance, and may not bring them into the building. No observers will be allowed on the premises under any circumstances." (one of Kaycee's promoters for her masterclasses) - Either visitors risk to get tackled by Weirdo's bodyguards or her choreography went really wild.- But the dancers are always trustworthy and safe. 
- She got her permanent driving licence at her 17th birthsday; after she finally reached by 5 feet 4 inches down to the pedals. We hope she is driving clean; will keep in formation and hit the accents. Otherwise the world is looking forward to her pirouettes. But timing was never her problem. 
- ↑ DailyMail EXCLUSIVE: Katy Perry's Tiny Dancer: How the superstar turned one little girl into an internet sensation
- ↑ Kaycee Rice- interview at CNN Los Angeles for Showbiz Tonight- Katy Perry's Tiny Dancer
- ↑ Shangela surprises Kaycee Rice
- ↑ KAYCEE RICE IMMA Channel
- ↑ Kaycee Rice IMDb data
- ↑ 50 FACTS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ME⁉️😝 - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ GONE FOR 3 WEEKS?!?! - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Sean & Kaycee - The Zoo LA TV
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Weirdo Wednesday - Q and A Part 2🤗⁉️
- ↑ Kaycee Rice meets Parker Monhollon
- ↑ Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice Dancė Nėtwork Interview
- ↑ "The Voice Within" - Christina Aguilera (2013 Show Of Strenth Telethon For Reagan)
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Block
- ↑ KC instagram Studio 13
- ↑ Get To Know: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Interview July 2013
- ↑ Gabe De Guzman and Kaycee Rice Are a Stage Match Made in Hip-Hop Heaven
- ↑ Sean Lew & Kaycee Rice To the Pointe with Kristyn Burtt
- ↑ Sean Lew - "Bloppers" video - Behind the scene of World of Dance
- ↑ JASON DERULO feat. FRENCH MONTANA - "TIP TOE", Choreography by @nikakljun
- ↑ Rihanna - Bitch Better Have My Money - Choreography by Tricia Miranda | @timmilgram @rihanna
- ↑ Jason Derulo - Swalla ft Nicki Minaj - Choreography by Jojo Gomez - ft Kaycee Rice
- ↑ 8 Dance Stars Doing Social Media Right
- ↑ Most Viewed Dance Videos Published In 2017 | Top 50 Videos Of 2017 Choreography
- ↑ Kaycee Rice (2nd channel)
- ↑ Top 100 Most Viewed Dance Videos Published In 2018
- ↑ Michelle Obama, Noah Centineo, Marie Kondo, John Mulaney Win 2019 Shorty Awards
- ↑ KC#s IG Maui
- ↑ Sean's IG Iseland
- ↑ Gabe de Guzman & Kaycee Rice - Monster
- ↑ America's Got Talent S09E09 Semi-Finalists
- ↑ America's Got Talent S09E09 Judgment Week Kids Variety Couples Dance Acts
- ↑ Showstopper 60: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ 'tWitch & Allison's Dance Challenge,' Episode 3
- ↑ EllenTube tWitch & Allison's Kids Dance Challenge, Eps. 7
- ↑ EllenTube tWitch & Allison's Kids Dance Challenge, Eps. 6
- ↑ 'tWitch & Allison's Dance Challenge,' The Finale
- ↑ Gabe and Kaycee at Ellen Show with Twitch&Allison
- ↑ January 2016 Gabe De Guzman and Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Jenna Dewan Online Interview
- ↑ Katy Perry's FULL Pepsi Super Bowl XLIX Halftime Show! | Feat. Missy Elliott & Lenny Kravitz | NFL
- ↑ 'Live your Life' -- hip-hop choreographer Tricia Miranda on her rise to the top
- ↑ Kaycee's IG Katy Perry's signed tweet
- ↑ Kaycee rice , big will Simmons , Justin Bieber
- ↑ Justin Bieber #PurposeTourChildrenLosAngeles Big Will
- ↑ Justin Bieber Dancing With Kids On Stage - Purpose Tour Live 2018
- ↑ #PurposeTourChildrenLosAngeles
- ↑ Kaycee's instagram Justin Bieber
- ↑ Kaycee's instagram Justin Bieber 2
- ↑ KC's IG CharliXCX
- ↑ Kaycee's IG Recap Charly XCX
- ↑ SHARAYA J "BANJI" LIVE AT CARNIVAL
- ↑ KC's IG Prtogégé 2013.11 Vegas
- ↑ KC's IG Prtogégé 2014.11
- ↑ KC's IG Prtogégé 2015.06
- ↑ KC's IG Prtogégé 2015.06
- ↑ Protégés Elite Alumni
- ↑ The Pulse Alumni show 2014
- ↑ Industry Dance Awards 2018 for favorite dancer 17 & under
- ↑ Industry Dance Awards 2018 for most fierce dancer under 18
- ↑ Dance brought to you by Just Dance(R) 2019
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Shorty Awards 2019 -Nominated in Dance
- ↑ Kaycee Rice 7th Annual World Choreography Awards Red Carpet
- ↑ SUNNYSIDE UP | FIRST LOOK & MEET THE CAST!
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Dances on The Queen Latifah Show
- ↑ Pharrell Williams a fait danser les stars
- ↑ Dance Moms: Candy Apples Group Dance "Ethereal" (Season 5) | Lifetime
- ↑ CADC Kaycee Rice solo 'Hot Stuff' | Dance Moms Season 5 Episode 13
- ↑ Dance Moms: Candy Apples Group Dance "Stand Up" (Season 5)
- ↑ Amazing Kid Dancers From FabKids.com Commercial
- ↑ KC's IG Missy Eliot Tribute
- ↑ Flo Rida "My House" at the 2016 RDMA | Radio Disney Music Awards
- ↑ Kaycee's IG School of Rock
- ↑ Fuller House Dance Off
- ↑ French Montana Performs ' Unforgettable - Live at Teen Choice awards
- ↑ Dancing Her Way to Pop Stardom, Thanks to YouTube and Rihanna
- ↑ NE-YO, Sean & Kaycee and Ian Eastwood Perform "Do You" and "Closer" - World of Dance World Finals
- ↑ Kaycee Rice, along with DJ Lela B and CamdogFX for ARDYs: A Radio Disney Music Celebration Sunday, June 16 at 8/7c on Disney Channel!
- ↑ Glamorama Fashion Rocks
- ↑ What It's Like to Be a Hip-Hop Choreographer for Beyoncé
- ↑ Red Velvet 레드벨벳 'RBB (Really Bad Boy)' MV
- ↑ Kaycee's IG Red Velvet
- ↑ 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank - RBB(Really Bad Boy) - 레드벨벳(Red Velvet).20181130
- ↑ Kaycee's Twitter Red Velvet
- ↑ 레드벨벳 RBB (Really Bad Boy)의 10대 안무가 Kaycee RIce /16살 천재 댄서 케이시 라이스
- ↑ Balancing homework and Hollywood -- the real life of dance parents
- ↑ Game of Survival - RUELLE - Created by Janelle Ginestra-Adams
- ↑ KC's IG Game of Survival
- ↑ eleb choreographer Tricia Miranda told us how she beat out 1,000 dancers for a spot on Beyoncé's tour
- ↑ Dance Network's new video starring Kaycee Rice and Sean Lew with YouTube sensation, ScottDW
- ↑ Kaycee Rice & Sean Lew - On Being Professional Dancers
- ↑ Sage Charmaine keeps it real in the new video for "Around"
- ↑ Dance influencers see social media as their calling card
- ↑ Janet Jackson hired her as a backup dancer. Instagram made her a star.
- ↑ Talented teen dancers reduce J.Lo to tears while performing BLINDFOLDED on World of Dance in powerful routine about love and romance that earned a standing ovation from every judge
- ↑ Five Young Choreographers Using the Internet as Their Stage
- ↑ Balancing homework and Hollywood -- the real life of dance parents
- ↑ Kaycee Rice x NOKAOI x International Women's Day
- ↑ "BANG BANG BANG" Dance | Matt Steffanina ft Kaycee Rice & Bailey Sok
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Walmart Commercial (Banana Town)
- ↑ Congrats to the 2018 World Choreography Awards Nominees!
- ↑ Fun Socks Friday with Kaycee Rice
- ↑ I DESIGNED A SHOE FOR NIKE - Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Follow Through Music Video
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Dancing In The Streets of LA 💃🏻
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - "The Coolest Tights w/Nike Young Athletes
- ↑ Juicy Juice Teasers – Part Juice, Part Tea, Totally Amazing!
- ↑ Kaycee Rice and Gabe DeGuzman Electro-Kicks Video
- ↑ "A-B-C, Easy as 1-2-3!" by ABCmouse.com (originally by The Jackson 5)
- ↑ FabKids Backstage Look: Dance Your Heart Out!
- ↑ Backstage Look: Kaycee Rice
- ↑ Interview With FabKid Kaycee Rice and Choreographer Tricia Miranda
- ↑ Tricia's IG 'Munchie'
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Solo | Funk'tion X 2018
- ↑ Kaycee Rice's Guide To “Being Yourself” | Radio Disney
- ↑ Kaycee Rice - Weirdo Wednesday - Have You Ever 😱
- ↑ Kaycee's Thanksgiving video
- ↑ Kaycee Rice Best Musical.ly Compilation #2 - All Musically Collections
- ↑ Sean Lew and Kaycee Rice FULL Facebook Live (9.5.18)
- ↑ BEST DAY EVER with Kaycee & Bailey
- ↑ "THANK U, NEXT" ft Kaycee Rice & Bailey Sok | Bad Dance Challenge"
- ↑ BLINDFOLD DANCE CHALLENGE ft Sean & Kaycee
- ↑ “OLD TOWN ROAD” 10 Minute Dance Challenge w/ Kaycee Rice
- ↑ BCS intensive event
- ↑ KC's IG Diving licence